Products tagged with '60-230lbs max'
<Daily available times are 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm. If the date and time you want is showing sold out try a different day or time. If demand and staffing allows, we may offer additional times within 48hours of date over the phone 406-862-2990 or in person at the resort.
Day-of purchases not available online.|Soar high above biking and hiking trails, over ravines and through the trees on Montana’s longest zip line tour. If the exhilaration doesn’t take your breath away, the views will. Tours are led by two guides who ensure that each flyer is soundly secured for each flight and who facilitate fun from start to finish. It involves a moderate amount of hiking and is about 2.5 hours long.
The add-on package includes the Zip Line Tour, along with one Round-Trip Scenic Lift Ticket plus 3 rides on our Alpine Slides. The package is based on zip line availability. Unused activities or tickets are non-refundable.
Please call (406)862-2900 or visit a ticket office once you are at the resort to purchase for today.
- RIDERS MUST BE BETWEEN 60 AND 230LBS.
- 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or rebook for a different time or day, it must be done 24 hours in advance of your reservation. Reservation changes and/or refunds are not available within 24 hours of reservation. Please call Guest Information and Services at (406) 862-2900.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- Check in is required at least 30 minutes before your tour on level 2 of the Base Lodge.
- Tours go out rain or shine, so dress appropriately to be outside for 3 hours in that day’s weather.
- Guests wear a paragliding harness.
- Long hair and any loose items must be secured. A leash is recommended for sunglasses, hats, cameras and other personal items.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on the tour.
- You cannot participate if you:
- Have had back, neck or heart problems
- Have physical or medical problems, limb problems or broken bones
- Experience motion sickness or dizziness
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- Have high blood pressure
- Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way
- Have been advised by a doctor not to participate in strenuous or physical activity
- Unsure about their general health